martes, 14 de octubre de 2008

SELF INTRODUCTIONS


CELI JASBLEIDY MANDON SANTIAGO

Student of Centro Educativo Cajasan

I am Celi Jasbleidy Mandon Santiago, I am of Norte de Santander was born on December 6 1993, study at school Educational Center boxes since 2001 attending the second grade of primary school in Santander, Bucaramanga.

I am particularly interested in learning English because it is one of the world languages, and therefore I would like to meet you further.

I consider myself a smart girl, kind, respectful, honest, friendly, and so on.
I am of those people that when I want something I seek at all costs, which have errors when I learn from them and from the mistakes of others to avoid them.


I love sports such as athletics, volleyball, I also like the music is playing instruments such as guitar, piano and flute.

No hay comentarios: