lunes, 13 de octubre de 2008

SELF INTRODUCTIONS



GERSON DARIO BARAJAS

I'm Gerson Barajas, I was born in Bucaramanga-Colombia, I'm student of the school cajasan, I have also made a technology and inforamtica course and I am making English's course and emprendimiento with the help of the SENA.
I'm interested in bulding a company successful and recognized worldwide, whit a great work team.
I have been, since the birth responsible and surrendered in all the senses to the work and study, not very organized but always with excellent results.I like to assume challenges to learn of them and to confront them.
I love to enjoy my free time playing video games or sports.
I practice soccer from very short age and and ended up also playing very important tournaments with many experiences important in my life.

No hay comentarios: